Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shirley Temple was right, the sun did come out (at least for a little while)

Blatnice Restaurant (blaht-nyee-ts-eh restaurant)
Prague, Czech Republic
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
7:44 AM (USA)/ 1:44 PM (CR)



getting lunch...well really breakfast because Faran I took a day off and slept in until 11:45!! it felt sooooooo good, ahh.

I'm sitting at a table in front of the windows so that I can see out and watch the foot traffic, and a man just came up to peer in (from outside it's hard to see in the windows until you get close) and when all of a sudden he saw me right in front of him. haha, he sheepishly smiled and went about his way.

Anyway, I felt better about everything this morning, I always do, UNTIL I electrocuted myself when unplugging my computer from the adapter.

Oh my goodness, I could have vaporized the thing through my morning eye crust.

That said we also got checked on the train this morning to see if we had our metro passes, which we did, so good job there.

I also found a seller at the market who sells his apples for 15 Kc (about one dollar) where as the other guy at the end sells his for TWICE (29 Kc) as much!! So there again, found a bargin, nice job :) Here the small things count, haha.

Anyway, I must go, my food's coming (mushroom omelet + cappuccino)!!

1 comment:

Brewsta said...

Hi Christin,

Perhaps you will find my blog helpful when looking for places to eat and drink in Prague.

http://czechoutchannel.blogspot.com/

Great minds think alike. Enjoy your stay.

Regards,
Brewsta