Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome all!

So, this is my blog!!

This is the best way for me to keep in touch with you all as well as you being able to keep track of me :) I can't wait for all that Europe holds (nude beaches, crazy clubs, hash brownies...oh yeah, and of course classes!! haha)

I just want to say to everyone, that you all are the best support system and back up a girl could ever ask for and you mean the world to me :) I attribute everything thing to Jesus of course; however, you all are blessings of His so thank you all for being answered prayers :)

So anyway, this is the deal, go to this website as often as you like to see if I've made any updates. Other than that I'll be seeing you in a few weeks!!

I LOVE YOU :)

Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they left them.

(H)





No comments: